Increase Your Reach! If you need to make the most from your advertising dollars, the Ivoryton Playhouse is the place to be seen – a 10 month opportunity where you can promote your business to 30,000 people.
By advertising in the Playhouse Playbill your ad is circulated and read by over 30,000 patrons from March – December. Playbill is read from cover to cover and taken home and kept as a souvenir. For many visitors to the area, Playbill is a primary source of information on where to eat, stay, shop and explore on the Connecticut Shoreline.
What better place to promote your business to a statewide demographic!
We are starting to create the 2020 Season Playbill that will showcase our community partners. This year, more than ever, the Playhouse is committed to promoting those businesses that support us!
For just pennies on the dollar you can promote your business and get your message out to new and expanding audiences. Your ad in the Ivoryton Playhouse Playbill is both cost effective and good for business.
Our reasonable rates can suit any ad budget. We hope you will click here to download the contract and return it to us with payment and camera-ready artwork by February 7th.
As an advertiser with the Ivoryton Playhouse you will be:
- seen by 30,000 theatre patrons over 10 months of the year
- offered two complimentary tickets to a preview night performance for any show in our 2020 season. To reserve your seats, please call us and we will give you best seats available (subject to availability).
- listed on our award winning website (over 83,600 users, 120,542 sessions and 257,356 page views from January 1 – November 30, 2019)
- promoted in an e-blast to our database of over 14,500 contacts and to our 4,264 Facebook friends
- invited to participate in a special advertiser’s table promotion at one of our popular summer “tent events”
- a patron of the arts and a meaningful partner in a thriving community!
Ivoryton Playhouse 2020 Season Playbill Ad Rate Sheet
Thank you for partnering to make 2020 a successful year for our whole community.
To book you place or to discuss options, please call Diane at 860.767.9520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
To see a list of our 2019 Season Playbill advertisers, please follow this link!