Dear people from the Playhouse,
First of all congratulations on your 100th anniversary.
I want to send an email because my family attended last Sundays celebration activities and most of all my almost 3 year old daughter had a great time. This was her first time in a theater and she was overwhelmed. She loved the jugglers and the magic show. She is still talking about them and can’t wait to see them again.
Thank you so much for organizing this great event and giving my daughter her first theater experience We will be back!
- Our Productions
- 2023 Season Subscriptions
- The Legend of Georgia McBride
- On Golden Pond
- The Sound of Music
- CABARET: Reasons to be Happy – Monday, July 10, 2023
- CHORDS FOR BOARDS – Monday, July 24, 2023
- Jersey Boys
- CABARET: Michael McDermott and Friends – Monday, August 21, 2023
- The Color Purple
- Ivoryton Women Playwrights Festival – October 28, 2023
- Million Dollar Quartet Christmas
- “If These Walls Could Talk” – Meet the stars who performed at the Ivoryton Playhouse
- Box Office Info
- About Us
- Get Involved
- The Playhouse Blog
- Who’s Nearby