Become a Member of the Ivoryton Playhouse!
Each year around this time, we write to ask you to become an annual donor by renewing your membership. But what does this membership actually mean for you and how does it benefit the Ivoryton Playhouse? Quite simply:
What an annual Membership donation does for you:
• Provides great benefits including companion passes, parking vouchers and VIP invitations
• You become family – becoming a member engages you with a special group of friends who love live theatre and want to support the historic Ivoryton Playhouse – join our family!
• Makes you a promoter of the arts in your community – being a patron of the arts is a life enriching experience
• Your annual donation is tax deductible
What your annual Membership donation does for the Ivoryton Playhouse:
• Generates revenue that is used to preserve and maintain the 104-year-old Playhouse
• Provides funds that allow us to create programming for children and seniors
• Creates a community of friends who are engaged and committed to the work of the theatre
• Keeps the Playhouse strong – as an economic driver for the Town of Essex, as a supporter of actors, singers and dancers and as a community partner with groups such as Community Foundation of Middlesex County, YMCA, HOPE Partnership, Essex and Ivoryton libraries, Terri Brodeur Breast Cancer Foundation, Lyme Youth Services Bureau and many more
We could not produce Broadway’s best titles and original productions – with professional actors, outstanding choreography and state-of-the-art lights and music – at such an affordable price without your support. We are so grateful to you for believing in us and joining us once again as part of the Playhouse family.
Thank you for taking this opportunity to make an annual membership gift to the Playhouse.
On behalf of the Board of Trustees, the staff, volunteers and thousands of theatregoers who enjoy the historic treasure that is the Ivoryton Playhouse, thank you for supporting our work.
Artistic / Executive Director
To download a membership form, please follow this link: 2016 Membership Form
To make a donation online, please follow this link. To mail in your membership, please make checks payable to Ivoryton Playhouse Foundation and send to: PO Box 458, Ivoryton, CT 06442.
For more information about membership or if you would like to pay for your donation on a credit card, please do not hesitate to call Krista May at 860.767.9520 x 205.